Corporate massage also known as at-desk massage is a great way to spoil and pamper your team.
Treatments are performed either while the employee is at their desk or a special massage chair can be bought to the premises, and the massages performed on the chair( as seen in the photo on the left).
Generally at desk massage is performed on the shoulders, neck and upper back and is very therapeutic for employees who spend long hours in front of computers.
At-desk massages are known to be the most effective intervention for decreasing the duration of musculoskeletal aches, pains or discomfort, and for increasing range of motion for staff members.
The feed back from staff members is always great, they tend to feel special and pampered, while having a sense that their company is looking after their wellbeing and health.
It is a great way to brighten up the office and create something fun and interesting for your staff to experience.
Below is a list of all the benefits of having massage therapy at your work place:
- Become an employer of choice, this helps to attract and retain key talent
- Increase staff mental clarity and productivity
- Increase staff motivation, concentration and enthusiasm
- Reduce absenteeism
- Reduce workplace stress and anxiety
- Demonstrate to staff that their health and well-being are a priority (show that you care)
- Boost company/team morale
- Rejuvenates and invigorates
- Cost effective and tax deductible
If you would like to experience the benefits of Corporate Massage today, phone Adam on 0419048863.
Services are provided Monday to Saturday between 9am to 6pm. There is a minimum two hour booking required.
For information on other services provided by AHF please Click here .